Sunday, February 7, 2010

Expectations And Anticipations!!!!!

Heya everyone....So I am once again back to break my muteness. You must be wondering what’s today's post is all about. Well I'll tell you. It's all about your anticipations and expectations. The reason why I am writing this is my dear friend Shrinidhi Shinghania who'd asked me to enlighten this topic from my perspective.
I have seen people getting demotivated and dishearten when they get less from what they really anticipated. My topic goes to all the Heroes of tomorrow who are just paving their roads for the rides of the future.

You all must be having some aim in your life (leave me..I am an exception).Expectation and Anticipation - These are two most crucial things which decide the altitudes of your career. While writing this very article I happen to remember a saying which articulates that the more height your bow aims, the more height your arrow attains. One should always think of the highest potential of his level.
The first road that leads to success is BELIEVE.
Yes, Believe in yourself, your abilities and believe me you'll have huge confidence and assurance over yourself. Mind that it shouldn’t be reformed into Overconfidence. That's where your downfall and ruination starts. Well now set your aim according to your metier, your forte, something that is innate in you and then aim for the zenith niche. Have expectation from yourself in something you actually deserve, not from your fleeting fancy. The reason why most of the people get demented and unhinged is their false expectations which results to failure. Had it been something they were good at, they would have done well.On the face of it this problem arises from the very term COMPARISON. Never compare yourself with someone else. If you do so you are surely insulting God for his beautiful creation. Better introspect yourself and find a career where you could be a trailblazer and then go ahead, aim high, squeeze that entire destiny has for you in its pocket.
Be a Man. A Man of your own ideas. Live life to fullest and life shall bow you.
Never, I say never get discourage from failure. I would like to quote a wonderful saying and interestingly my friend Sourav invented it. It says “I never loose, either I win or I learn". Wow, what an attitude. Have something of that sort. Let the chill waves pass through you and tickle your rib giving you horripilations. Yes, feel like king of the world and be impervious to the harsh criticism and what else I wish you all the luck for success.
Hey..Enough of serious stuff..Now it's your turn guys. Go ahead, ask me whatever information you want or tell me what should be the next theme and subject. I will try to write matching your flavour.
For now loads of love and Good night. BRB.
PS- To err is human so I seek for your clemency for my blunders.
TRULY YOURS'
VINAYAK SETH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very motivating.....but i`ld like to suggest you one thing....try to foreshorten the length of the article.......

Vinayak Seth said...

Aye...that is welcomed.

shrinidhi singhania said...

nice article....or what can i say ur better half is really appreciable...and thanks for ur concern..

Prateek Sur said...

firstly Vinky its very shockin to listen abt belief nd ambition in ur dreamz kinda stuff from a person who himself is proclaiming that he should be spared as he does not hav a goal in life..secondly u said abt comparison!!unless u hav comparison in ur life u wont be ambitious nd there wont be a sense of competition in ur lyf..so comparison is the basic requirement for any measurement scale..thirdly abt saurav's statement i really really luved it..either i win or i learn..wah wah sirji..!!fourthly abt ppl gettin dishartened nd demotivated..i've seen ppl who commit suicide on gettin 99 nd i've also seen ppl who distribute sweets on gettin 35..so its jst a perspective view of how u see it..whether its 99 or 35 being happy is in ur hands..!!


know wat y am i telin u all these u'll jst pass by on saying "feel like king of the world and be impervious to the harsh criticism "
still then ponder over it..



but to sum it all i would lyk to say that expectations r from loads of other ppl whereas anticipation is jst from ur own self..so even if u cant cut out the expectations from ur lyf try cuttin out on the anticipations from ur lyf..then i presume that lyf IN INDIA would be a much better nd happier place to live in..!!