Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shri Ganeshay Namah

Ahh friends...Welcome, welcome all. Welcome to My Better Half. This is apparently my first post and thus I pray to Lord Ganesha to shower his blessing upon us. I also seek for your admiration as well. Now time to show some gratitude. Well I would like to thank BlogSpot for giving me a space to shout out my pent up emotions that were sabotaging my creativeness, humour, love and emotions. I would also like to acknowledge my very good friend Shishir Tripathi for his kind help. Hmm..I guess that’s all. Yesterday while creating this blog I went into deep thoughts wondering what should I name it. My knees almost started anguishing when this name bubbled into my mind. MY BETTER HALF. Ohh seems like God has gifted me an optimistic soul, eh?.Why to wait for a soul mate when ye have got blogs? (Bhavnao ko samjho) HAW HAW HAW. Omigod..I even laugh in CAPS...So lavish. For those of you who know me already, it's no use telling what sort of species I am and for those who are still in lookout for more information about me I would say Wait and Read.
Oh my loves forgot to tell you about my last night escapades but before that let us shout huge Thanks!!!!! to Sanghmitra Express for covering a journey of three hours in just one and a half hour when it was running ten hours late. Bemused?? Leave that... Miracles of Indian Railways. My friend was passing by Chennai and I wished to meet him but Unfortunately my mathematical calculations collapsed...they keep on collapsing, be it an exam or to tender fair. Anyway coming back to topic I was in the midway when he enlightened me with the fact that he had reached.The only Idea I could suggest to him was to break his journey and guess what I did. Wondering why I did so? Actually some of my gadgets and assets were also in his possession. Uff..Such a materialistic boy I am. So it was 11:30 PM and I was displaying my hitchhiking skills on National highway 45. None of them appreciated my talent. Suddenly pupils of my eye went 20 times bigger when they saw a bus but that was also only till Tambram. So again displaying my calculation skills I got down at the very next stop and actually that was indeed a good decision as I got a train for Central. But it all didn't go so smoothly as I was probed myriads of time by everyone including my parents. Eventually when I reached station at 00:30 AM, I was completely fatigued. Oh My My...My body still soars in pain when I write this.
Wandering at railway station for five bloody hours is a lifetime experience and that too when your mind incessantly beeps BATTERY LOW. But as they say in Hindi "Har raat ke baad savera hai"....Good heavens ....dawn arrived ...transport started..Went to bus stand. Seeoffed them and back to hostel. Phew. Broke, exhausted, and profoundly tired. God was great to give me enough courage to travel back from station to hostel. Evidently missed my first half ....Sleeping. What else I could have done.But nevertheless, I had immense pleasure meeting my alter ego, my confidant Ashish.
So guys I reckon it’s enough for today. I promise I'll write again very soon and please condone my goofs and gaffes.
TRULY YOURS'
VINAYAK SETH

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely

Anonymous said...

better give some good online dictionary in the end......will make it better to understand......

rcryptified said...

poor ashish! trying to imagine how it must have felt while travelling in a train @ 100 when it's top speed was only 50!